dimanche, février 11, 2007

From Berlin

Girls went to take a train, I just cleaned the kitchen, Jona is finishing a meeting, so I've found a few minutes to write a post. I'll stay here until tomorrow midday, so I still have some nice hours to spend here :)
Those days were really soooo cool! :D I've met Maartje and Jitske on the main station and then we're going together to Jonas' place. Then he prepared a spaghetti for us and we're suppose to start the work after eating it. But somehow our time just pass by on chatting to fast ;) So, we decided to change an environment to more suitable for working ;) and we move to the place called Roma Theater. Then actually we were working for 1-2 hours. Because then it was quite late (about 22) and we're suppose to go for a tango concert of Annai, we decided to eat a great and very cheap pizza on the way to the concert restaurant. On the way we've met Kathrin and all together we came to listen to Annai to the middle of nowhere and it was a really nice part of the evening. After concert we still were sitting in the restaurant, drinking the wine and chatting. Then we started slowly move back to Jonas' flat, because he was suppose to wake up at 8 to go for some meetings and both girls were tired after the work week. On the way to his place Jakob called that he and Sergej finally may meet with us, but the tired 3 decided to stay at home and I just wait a bit in the flat and then they came to pick me up around shortly after 2 o'clock ;) We went to the closest open pub, which is very nice and cheap and we spent a lovely 3 hours there chatting, drinking beer and smoking :) Then they decided to show me that German guys are also gentelmans, so they went with me until the Jonas' door :) So, I was in my bed after 5 at the morning.
On Saturday I woked up after 11 and after 12 we started to work on the program with girls, while Jona was on the meetings. He came at 3 and started to question everything, so finally we stopped to work on the program and decided to go dowstairs to the cute and little cafe and there work on the general content and vision of the TC. At the end of the evening we had a really original and I think interesting concept of the training course. We'll see how it'll work in the practice, but if it'll be ok, then we should publish it and make the people use it ;) Then we went to a nice Turkish restaurant to have a really great dinner. The meal was soooo huge and not really expensive. Cool :D When we almost died after eating too much ;) we decided to move more to the center and meet Sergej and Jakob there and spend the evening together. We met them in the very 'pubbish' and student part of the city and - because everything was so crowded - we went to a restaurant called "Habana" and have a nice drinks there. around 11-12 we got sms from Kathrin that her friend is organizing a 'Berlin-private-party' (it seems to be a famous category of parties :)) and we may go there to join them. And of course we did ;) It was a nice appartament full of people. We had a nice drinking-chatting-smoking time there, but of course after 2 o'clock girls and Jona decided that they are tired and going home :p Unfortunately Jakob is working today as well, so he also needed to go home. So, only Sergej and I decided to stay longer. We had a really nice rest of the night, talking a lot. Suddendly a few friends of him (from the place were he was living) came and I've met many nice people on this party as well. At 5 at the morning we decided to move to home. But during the waiting (20 min!) for the U-bahn we found out that we're soooo hungry that we can't go to sleep like that. So, we went to the Hermansplatz to find some still open place and eat. The only open place was McDonald :S But if you're very hungry at the 5:30 at the morning even this is ok ;) So, we had a nice breakfast :p Segej went with me to Jonas' flat and then home. And I was in my bed at 6:30.
Today I woked up at 12 and we had a nice walk to the bakery all together. Since the night there is a bit of snow here, so we had a snowballs fight on the way ;) After a nice breakfast we were working until 5. Then girls packed, talk a bit with us and moved to the train station. Jona had a meeting, I was talking with Sylwia on MSN. Later I cleaned the kitchen and now writing ;) I hope that soon after finishing the post Sergej will come and we'll meet to visit Jakob and later move to Sergejs' flat to drink Żubrówka, which I brought :) Jona is going for a dinner to a friend and I hope that later he will join us as well. It must be a great night - last during this stay here. And we need to plan a next meeting ;) I'm so happy to be here and meet all of them and it was such a crazy, great, nice and warm time :D It's just cool!

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

glad to read a positive-vibe-post again :)

i hope the last night was just as great as the rest!