jeudi, février 08, 2007

Tomorrow

Still there is no answer about the decission of the Selection Commitee about the grant for the training course about Human Rights Education and Compass. Strange... First time since I have a contact with the Council of Europe (fall 2004) they didn't implement what they promissed. It was written that the decission will be until 6th of February and nothing until now. And from 'my sources" ;) I know that the lady responsible for that is not in the office until Tuesday! Grrrr.... So much nerves for me and the others whom were helping in the application for one week more! Uffff...

During this week I got 3 or 4 rejections for my job applications. That makes me really unhappy. What's more - I really think that my profile is better and better, but it seems that not for them. Especially for the last rejection - they explained whom they choosed and at least one person has very similar (or even I would say worse) profile than mine! But in this circle unfortunatelly personal relationships are so important as well :/ I'm loosing my self-confidence slowely. Beginning of this year is definatelly worse than last year! And in last year I had a lot less of those nice experiences! Very starnge and it makes me said and discourage... Demotivate...

But one things helps me forget about it until next week! Tomorrow I'll go to Berlin for a preparatory meeting of the training course in the Netherlands in April. We'll have this meeting in Jonathans' place :) So, I'll meet my lovely friend Maartje and her friend and co-worker Jitske (whom I don't know still personally). And already tomorrow at the evening, about 7-8, I'll meet as well my cool friends from the last training in Banica - Sergej and Jakob :D I'm so happy about it! And they promissed to spend with me my free time during the whole stay! :D Jakob even took a day off in the job ;) Sergej don't need to do it still ;) That's so great and I'm so amazingly happy that I'll meet them all and spend with them time until Monday :D Maybe we'll even implement a "Free Hugs Campaign" in Berlin, we're talking about it with Sergej a few days ago. That would be very interesting for sure! Let's see... For tomorrow we're thinking about the chill out evening. Then on Saturday continuation of work and at the evening crazy party ;) On Sunday again work and at the afternoon Maartje and Jitske are going home and I'm staying until Monday midday, so for me again a nice evening with guys :)

Ok, time for Polish blog as well...

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Dearest Aga,

don't get demotivated, it'd mean they won. But hey, you are the one who is suppose the win, not the evil little demons out there who live on our happiness and courage.

You know, 'if life gives you lemon, make some lemonade' :)

Hehe, I've found some even better advices here: http://www.cca.org/dave/fiction/lemons

Smile, you are a strong and wonderful woman, and your dreams will come true if you don't give up fighting for them, and I know you won't.

Wish you a lot of strength, happiness and motivation, and a lot of fun, whereever you are on this planet.

Hugs!!
xxx