lundi, février 12, 2007

Gurken und Wurst ;)

I’m using the time in the Eurocity train from Berlin to Poznań to write this post. It’s a pity that I don’t have a internet connection in the train. Maybe in the future…

Yesterday around 8 Sergej came to Jonas’ place. We had a very nice conversation during drinking the tea and waiting until Jakob will finish his work. He is doing the placement in the house for handicapped people instead of military service and work often until 8 – 9 – 10 PM. When he finished his work and has a bit of time to relax physically and mentally we went to Neu Kolln to visit him. We’re planning to talk some time and then to go to Friedrischshein visit Sergejs’ place, but finally we decided that it’s too late – it was around 23 and the metro stopped at 1 AM. So, we went only to the shop to buy an apple juice for the Żubrówka, which I brought. On the way from the shop we’ve noticed one Turkish fast food, which was still open, so we went there to have a really good and very cheap kebab. It was 1,5 Euro normally and when we’re buying it, it was even a promotional price, so less than that! After coming home we opened this big bottle and have a funny and nice time with all those ‘bad’ stuff – drinking, smoking and so on. We had a lot of very interesting conversations, but at some moment we started to have this ‘silly’ mood, so e.g. preparing a terrible drink – Żubrówka with water from the tap, water from the pickles and one pickle inside ;) Or making a lot of stupid photos, e.g. gangsta serium or ‘how to badly eat Nutella’ serium :p We had Nutella all over our faces at some point ;) Then we even started to make movies (Jakobs’ camera has option of doing 10 minutes long movies). And that was the ‘final’ of silly things – still with Nutella, then with a ‘documentary movie’ – how to prepare and smoke joints ;) and so on. It was really crazy time! And I just love it! Now it’s only one bad thing – I need to wait for those pics and movies :( Jakob probably lost somewhere the cable for uploading photos and his laptop doesn’t have a memory card reader, so he is now planning to buy one and then burn them on the CD and or give it to me (if it would be possible to meet) or send it by post. But it will probably take some weeks :( Around 6 at the morning we decided to go home. Sergej went with me until the doors of Jonas’ place again - to be sure that I’ll be safe and to say goodbye. So, I was in my bed again after 6 and slept until 10:30, so not really long. But I’m planning to sleep in those 2 slow train which I will take from Poznań to my place. After waking up and taking the shower I packed my things, talk a little bit with Jonathan. Then ate my croissant with marzipan ;) during checking my e-mails. And at the end again talking with Jona before going to the U-bahn station. On the Ostbahnhof I bought quite nice postcard, which I will send to Biba, when I’ll be back home. I promised to send her postcards from places, which I will visit. But I forgot to write down the address from the e-mail from her, so I couldn’t write some nice words and send it on the Ostbahnhof, because I didn’t had the address :/ Silly me!

In general – it was a absolutely fabulous time! I spend such a great days and nights here :D Even if we needed to work – it was interesting, efficient and quite innovative, even if sometimes it was with quite hot discussions ;) Then, when we had a free time I’ve spend a really cool time with Maartje, Jona and Jitske and also a lot of beautiful time with Sergej and Jakob. I just love it! And I’ll miss all of them so much! We need to find a next opportunity, which makes possible to meet again quite fast. Maybe I should move to Berlin? ;) But my knowledge of German is rather not sufficient ;) Even if I developed it with Gurken and Wurst and zuruck bleiben bitte ;) I think it’s not enough :p But from the other hand it would be a way of quick development of my German skills. But then I need to work somewhere to be able to live there… hm… ;) We’ll see, you never know what will happen soon! And I was a very good girl again, even if… Hm… There were some little temptations, but my angel site again won. I’m not sure if it’s good :p But it seems to be in my nature now… Too long of being such a good girl, too difficult to change it now. Maybe I need to develop my evil side as well now… Slowly, on each trip, then maybe in some weeks/months I will be again less angel and a little bit more ‘evil’ ;) Let’s see… It could be quite nice sometimes :p Hm….

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

desperately waiting for my post card, future-evil-girl ;)

René Keijzer a dit…

I hope next time you will use your bad lady side.... you have been to long good lady... if you don't act on your instincts when it's possible and even have been adviced to do....

What then....

Good to read you had a great time.