lundi, février 26, 2007

Ups and downs

I feel strange. And I don't know if it's a result of visiting dentist today or rather beginning of being ill :/ I hope the first one. I don't want to be sick before the trip to Warsaw.

During the weekend I got the next refusal for the job as a trainer. It was quite depressing and demotivating to be honest. It was too long time without any nice result. And of course friends were trying to convince me that it'll change, but since some time I hate good advices like: everything will be ok, that's just the bad moment and so on. I know that they are probably very true, but I hate them. I think that if it's too much then you may have enough of everything ;) And after those refusals during last 2 months I heard so much of them ;)

And today I got a surprising, nice e-mail from the SALTO Participation Center that I was accepted as a one of six trainers who will lead creative workshops during the European Youth Week in Brussels :D Great! It's a nice job for the European Commission and SALTO. And quite good paid as well :p And again Brussels twice this year (at least) - the city which I like much. And I already know that one of the other 5 trainers is Behrooz - with whom I worked in Kusadasi last year :D He is a great guy and very professional trainer. So, 2 nice news in one day :)
Now I need to find a good connection in reasonable price to go for the preparatory meeting to Brussels. It will be soon - 27/28th of March, so I should be quick in searching and deciding. We'll see :)

Finally I have 2 applications to send before I'll go to Warsaw and at this moment one to send after coming back home. And 2 or 3 project applications to write. One until 5th of March. And things to do for our National Campaign Committee. And other stuff as well, so not really free time.

On 2nd at the morning I'll go to Warsaw. First I'll take part in a debate about the future of Europe, organized (in relation with 50th anniversary of the EU) by the representation of European Commission and the Polish Youth Council :) And at the afternoon the 4th Meeting of the NCCs of the Campaign will start. At 7 PM we will have dinner and at 6:25 Sergej will come to the central train station, so I hope I'll manage to pick him up from the train station after finishing the meeting on this day. Oh, yes, I forgot to write that Sergej will come for the Action Week in Warsaw :) It's really nice of him that he is coming from Germany to support tolerance and open-mindness(?) of the Polish society :D Now, I'm arranging a free host for him. Probably it'll be one guy who is the member of the Amnesty International and Campaign Against Homophobia, so he will be related also with the Action Week, so should be nice. But it's not still sure. I need to discuss with host and guest ;)
So, during those few days in the frame of the Meeting we will take also part in the Action Week, so it'll be even easy to meet during the day for some hours and it shouldn't be difficult to involve him as well in the evenings - first one is NCC market ;), second is a big party, third is free. During the fourth evening there will be an oppening of the nice exhibition related with the issue. But we'll not be there already.

Because on the afternoon 5th of March we'll take an EuroCity train and go together to Frankfurt. Then he is going to the family home and I'm going to the village near Berlin. I'll participate in the training course for trainers related with upcycling, so - how my friend wrote - how to change trash into a treasure ;) What is funny it's starting 3 days before my arrival, so I will skip 3 days. But they need a next pax from Poland. It'll be a bit strange to try to integrate with the group which is already quite integrated. I hope I'll manage. And on the next day after my arrival we're going for the whole day to Berlin ;) First visiting some alternative cloths galleries and Turkish Market and then a free time :D I should be home at 11th of March, staying one day longer in Berlin after the training.

And after 9 days again I'll go to Berlin ;) This time to participate in the International Forum on Human Rights. And almost from Berlin (or really from there) I'll go to Brussels for this preparatory meeting of the EYW. Wow, March start to look as a very short month ;) And 1st April will be quite difficult date then ;)

Ok, it's already very long post :p But that's life - nothing or much :p Or middle :p

1 commentaire:

René Keijzer a dit…

It's three at night after the Big Welcome Party of AEGEE-Rotterdam for the exchange students, it was great. And it's also great to see that the tide has changed as we told you :P

Take care!