samedi, février 17, 2007

Berlin again ;)

Finally Maartje has some free time after first part of moving, so we could talk on MSN :) And she even managed to upload pictures from the weekend in Berlin, so she invited me for Yahoo photo sharing. I saved them and even if they are very low quality (from this photo sharing), I'll try to publish them here. Let's see.
I've met Jitske first time in Berlin. It's a very nice, funny, warm, talkative, smart and creative person. I like her :)

And this is Kathrin. I've met her already two or three times, don't even remember ;) I like this sitster from the sisterhood of bitches ;)


And here (from the left) - Jonathan, Jakob and Sergej. So, my three favourite German guys :D


And that's lovely Anai (I don't have a clue how to write her name ;)) - originaly fromm Argentine, for a while from Spain and now from Berlin. She and her lovely Argentinian tango.


And here my two great friends - Maartje and Jonathan. I like them so much :D

And last, but not least - me and Sergej in the nice pub.

And two sisters from the Sisterhood ;)

That's all for this moment. Now, I need to wait for those crazy and cool pictures and movies, which we done on Monday early morning with Jakob and Sergej ;)

1 commentaire:

René Keijzer a dit…

Great photo's, it shows you had a wonderfull time. Good :)

I hope next time when we are in the same country we can meet :P