vendredi, mars 02, 2007

Announcement

Today early at the morning I'm going to Warsaw. First conference, then NCC meeting, then picking up Sergej from the train station and guiding to the hotel, leaving him in my room and goind for NCCs presentations and after that meeting Piotrek and going together 3 of us for a drink. And next days similar - during the day work, taking part in Action Week and at evenings partying with Sergej and other people from Warsaw and whole Europe.
At 5th we're taking an EuroCity train and going to Germany together (at least until Frankfurt ;)) and I'm going to Strausberg Nord for this T4T about upcycling. I'll stay there until 10th and then spending one day and night Berlin (hope to have fun ;)) and going back home. I should be home about 8 PM on 11th.

Not for a long time....

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Hey girl,
life is just happening with you! Always on the road. Right now I'm a bit jelaous, I'm stucked with thousands of words still have to come out of my head trough my fingers to be transferred to a nice printed sheets of paper...
Enjoy the continent! :)
Cheers from the islands! ;)

René Keijzer a dit…

Anna, you're not the only one person whom is jelaous :)

And with whom you want to have fun in Berlin, Aga????

It seems you go very very often to that city... ;)