samedi, novembre 18, 2006

Again on the way

In 15 minutes I'm starting my travel to Berlin. I'll stay there until tomorrow morning and then I'll fly to Skopje via Budapest. I'll co-lead a seminar about youth projects in European municipalities in Ohrid. I'll stay there until 26th. On 9 PM I should be in Jonathans' flat again - but only for one night. Then he is going to Erfurt and I'm going to Frankfurt /Main to meet the president of Polish Youth Council. At the afternoon on 27th I'll catch a EuroNight train to Poznań. So, on midday on 28th of November I should be home if nothing will change.

Sorry for such a short and not nice post, but I don't have a time at all :( I shouldn't even write any posts... Hugs!

1 commentaire:

René Keijzer a dit…

Great that you had a nice time there. Hopefully soon i read here the full story!