dimanche, novembre 26, 2006

Post from Macedonia

I didn't had time earlier to write here at all. And now I'm just sitting on the airport in Skopje - in about 1 h I have my plane to Budapest. And then from Budapest to Berlin. At 8 PM I should be on the Tegel Airport and about 1-1,5 h later in Jonathan's flat. And it seems that in my home tomorrow late afternoon.

Concerning Macedonia - I just felt in love with Ohrid and surroundings. There is no other possibility ;) Just wonderful nature, ancient city with so many interesting places, nice people... Well - see by yourself! I must write that those photos are not from any selection - people around just observe what I'm doing and that makes my crazy ;)

So... With such a nice celebrations of my birthday...

...with such a great views from my room...

... with such nature all over around...

... with such a great art and places which has 1000-2000 years...
... how I could not love this place?
I just love it and I want to come back in future for sure more than once. And besides all those things this is just a great place for holidays - both, during the winter and during the summer! And also cheaper than Poland.
But about all those things - in the future. At this moment just will wait for the plane.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Home for long time.... what does that mean for you? 5 weeks?

Looks cool Ohrid :)

René Keijzer a dit…

Still no new post :(

René Keijzer a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.