mercredi, novembre 15, 2006

Buuuuu

A lot to do during those days, but very strong feeling of laziness and emptiness, want only to sleep or to relax. Just to do nothing important - listen to the music, watching movies, reading books, even play in stupid games on the computer. And sleeeeeep.......

And instead of that I should finish the report from the EM 4 in Cardiff as soon as possible. Until now I just sent a first part to the team, to give them possibility to send me their remarks. But this part was the easiest one and the shortest one.
Besides that I need to prepare my part of the program for the seminar about youth projects in European municipalities, which will be held soon in Ohrid, Macedonia. I have only 2 days more and not even full days, because I still need to go and pick results of my medical tests tomorrow, visit a doctor after it, then also arrange my tickets to Berlin, pack my luggage and many other things. Besides that my mother is going to the sanatorium for 3 weeks, so there is a lot of things to arrange. It's a pity that I can't go with her during the first day, to help her to arrange everything and to see the place as well. And the bad thing is that my dad will be alone almost for the whole week and he shouldn't because he has problems with heart and he may to faint or even worse and then what? Even with ordinary falling down it can be dangerous - his bones are very soft and they are easly breaking.
But during last days I've made quite many 'technical' changes in my life. I started with a new headphone + mic to talk with my friends online. Next thing - after 2 years I might to change my mobile phone for a new one. So, I did it ;) Now, I'm an owner of Samsung SGH-X680 in lovely dark red color ;)

In reality it's much nicer than on this photo, especially color ;) On this photo it doesn't look as a nice dark red.

After some not nice surprises and a lot of waiting now I'm also an owner of multifunctional machine of HP - printer, scanner, fax and copier in one. Nice thing ;)

And - what is most important - I'm finally the owner of brand new, shiny laptop - first in my life! It's cool - HP Pavilion dv6149EA Windows Media Center.

It's a very cool beaut :) And in relation to it I bought a very interesting bag for it which looks like a bigger woman bag, not a bag for a laptop (which could be useful!) and a 1 GB flash drive in a cool dark red color ;) Trendy lady :p

Now, my laziness won - I'm just chatting, watching "Matrix" and writing updates for my blog. But I have a bad feelings about the level of my preparation for the seminar :/ Cross your fingers for me!