dimanche, octobre 08, 2006

Waiting for the train and plains ;)

Ok, I know that last days were a bit crazy - only few relations from Cardiff and nothing more. But it were strange days - I was on the crossroads between Cardiff and Izmir. Besides that I felt very lazy and tired, couldn't concentrate properly on preparations for the TC in Izmir. I felt that time spent in Cardiff with such a great people was kind of 'magic' and it was difficult (still is!) to just stop to remind nice moments, people, places. And there are many people from my 'sub-group' using MSN/Yahoo, so I spent a lot of time on conversations with them - it was amazing: all the time we started conversation when someone was online, sometimes me, sometimes others, and spending a lot of time talking. There must be kind of special link between us :) Wonder why?
And what is also so nice - we already started to try to fix next meetings with few people. And some of those possibilities really looks quite easy to realise :) And not so far away in time... Would be soooo lovely! (Btw - lovely is a strong influence of visit in Cardiff ;))))

Yesterday I received from Biba a link to cool movie. I like this idea very much and I think it's worth to promote - even if almost nobody is reading this blog ;) So... HERE is a great movie!

I should go to sleep soon - I must get up at 6 AM :( I hate this hour. I must go to Warsaw first. Then I have my plane to Istanbul at 1:35 PM. I'll be in Istanbul after 5 PM and have a next plane - to Izmir at 7 PM. In Izmir I'll be finally at 8 PM. I'll meet my 'welcoming committee' on the airport. And from the airport for the shopping. And finally to Serhan's home, when I'll spend those 2 days before the TC. On Wednesday we'll pick up from the airport 3rd trainer and first participant and go together to this lovely hotel :) I hope our TC will be successful one. And also cool :) And I'll find a bit of time to use such nice possibilities like cool weather, sea, private beach, Turkish baths, massages, sauna etc. :) Would be great!
I'll go home on 23rd, early morning. I'll be in Warsaw between 12 and 1 PM. Then I should meet with Sylwia - Polish participant from EM 4 in Cardiff :) I'm planning to spend with her about 6 hours and go home. So, probably I'll be home very late - like midnight.

Then almost one week free ;) And Germany - I'll be on the way ;)

But I miss my friends already! And all those chatts :( Hugggs!

4 commentaires:

René Keijzer a dit…

Have a great time in Turkey!

HUgs

Anonyme a dit…

Still waiting? :P

Adeline a dit…

Take the best of your journeys in Turkey, it's a great country so beautiful!!
You're a trippy girl! Lucky girl!
I'm jealous! hahahahahaha

Anonyme a dit…

Ghost again... thanks! I hope it will also a great evening! In a few minutes I will meet my nephew so wonderfull!