vendredi, octobre 06, 2006

Great people!

And finally time to describe people from EM 4 a bit ;) Although I was a part of the team I've managed to quite nicely integrate with the group and to find my 'favourites'. Maybe also becasue of the fact that being a documentalist don't demand so much work during the training as being a trainer. Work is mostly during the sessions, and the 'real' work is now - after the Module. And thanks to that I had a wonderful week with great ppl :D Here is my 'subgroup' ;)


That's Sylwia - our participant from Poland. Lovely, nice and crazy girl :) Many nice ideas, huggy-girl :) I hope to meet her in Warsaw when I'll be going back from Izmir.

Guy from Belgium - Mathias. Very nice and warm person. I have an impression that he's a bit shy. But still - nice :)


Italian girl - Alessandra. The wormest and most gentle from all girls of the course in my opinion. Very sincere person and participant with one of the most interesting comments during the EM.


Great finish guy - Arttu. Gentelman and a 'real guy' in the same moment - seems to be still possible ;) Good dancer, nice actor, interesting person. Cool guy.

And that's Maartje - great girl form the Netherlands. Great sense of humour, very nice, huggy girl :) When I'll be visiting Rene next time - I want to meet her also. Especially that she is living close to him.

Marek - Czech guy. Meetings with him was quite complicated since the beginning to the end, but that's another story ;) In general - smart guy, very interesting comments during the Module. But also a crazy guy ;) Great animator - actor, nice dancer.

Jonathan from Germany. Great guy! Even he's very young (22 y.o.!) - he is very smart, with deep reflections and interesting comments. And also crazy guy, with a sharp tongue ;) Great dancer, good actor. Very huggy-pillow guy :)

That's the second part of the farewell party - already in Arttus' room, place more comfortable for 6 people, than a big party room. Photo made by Alessandra. In the blue T-shirt it's Pedro - great joker. A bit later Alessandra and Pedro went to sleep to their rooms and at the end we're only in 4 people. And we're talking, talking until we finally felt asleep together ;) And we're sleeping like that until 7 something ;) Then each 30 minutes we were a 'goodbye committee' for departing participants and in the meantime we had a nice breakfast. But unfortunatelly at 11 they also went to the airport :( End!

To see much more also funny pictures ;) you must go to my online website - HERE There are 3 different subfolders: city, group and work and non-formal time with great people. I always recommend to start with the last photo on the last end and continue until the beginning ;) I don't really know why this system uploading photos in such way. But probably I'm kind of blondi ;) None of those folders is ready, they are still developing, but there are already some nice pics. Especially in the 3rd one. As far as I know you don't need to see any password to see them. In the case - contact me ;)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

You're not blond, we don't need any password :)