vendredi, octobre 06, 2006

Novotel Centre Cardiff

I already knew earlier that I like Novotels. I had an opportunity to be a guest of the Novotel Centre in Warsaw and about half year later in Strasbourg. Nice stays, good level :)
And now was time for Novotel Centre Cardiff. On this website I recommend to see photos in the gallery. This hotel is... hm... amazing! Wonderful mixture of old warehouse and modern architecture, beautiful interior colors, interesting arrangements and furniture, beautiful paintings, great interior trim, a lot of glass and thanks to that - a lot of light. Just great! And besides that - good location: 10 minutes to the city centre and 15 minutes to the Bay - walking. Their employees that 12 different nationalities - if we'll splitt British and Welsh like they did ;) I've met 4 or 5 Polish. All very nice. Like everybody there. So 'crazy' helpful, nice, full of respect and interested employees I've never met in any company! Congratulations for management for selection and training of employees!

I had great, huge room, with a double, comfortable bed. And big bathroom with separated bath and shower. And of course standard - tv-sat, possibility to connect with internet, mini-bar, fridge, safe. And also something new for me - maybe because of the country ;) - electric cordless kettle, 2 cups, choice of tea and instant coffee. And each day fresh cookies ;) My room was partly similar to this one, but different colors and more space in mine.

Aha, for our disposal we had also leisure club - fittness centre, sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool :D

I waaaant to go back there! Just now, right now! It would be great!


Seriously - I hope that I'll have a next opportunity to visit this place again in the future! At least once :)


PS. And this is second clear example that good quality of services cause a good commercial ;)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

So you want get a job there ;)