samedi, septembre 09, 2006

Rotterdam story

Since yesterday I'm in Rotterdam, visitng Rene. It's really nice visit :) I came yesterday morning. After short and relaxing sleep I started to discover Rotterdam with Rene as a guide. That was really intersting walk around the city. I saw fameus and beautiful Erasmus bridge, cubic hauses, pencil-building, old harbour, New York Hotel (when we had a nice break with coffee and tea) and many more intersting places. And after nice dinner prepared by Rene (even with a nice dessert! :p) we spent rest of the night on the party for new students coming to Rotterdam for special program for all over the Europe. Rene was a DJ and I was trying to not disturb him too much ;) And also observing all those young people partying ;) I've met nice friends of Rene, whom are also members of AEGEE - like we are. We came home after 3 AM and sleep quite long. And now (after the Formula I ;)) rest of the sightseeing will start and after that we'll visit a place we are many concerts today. Maybe there will be again some friends. And tomorrow after 1 PM I'll start my travel to Brussels.

2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

have fun!

Anonyme a dit…

Yes, I hope you had fun :)