jeudi, septembre 07, 2006

Almost on the way

In 20 minutes I'll start my travelling period ;) Today I'm going to Bydgoszcz and from Bydgoszcz to Rotterdam. I'll visit my anonymus friend ;) It'll be great to see him again after so long break and also to visit Rotterdam first time in my life!
On 10th I'll go from Rotterdam to Brussels to take a part in the Seminar about communication organized by the SALTO Cultural Diversity Centre. I will also meet some other people there - my friend Iza and probably a board member of AEGEE - Stefan (we'll discuss about possible new project for 2007). And I must eat those great hot wafels and buy wonderful chocolate ;) I'll be back home on 15th September.
And if everything will be alright I'll make a small party on 17th. It would be great :)
Have a nice week!

1 commentaire:

Adeline a dit…

HI Aga,
So Enjoy your trip, and I'll read u soon as you come back. Take care!
It's still a pleasure to read you about Poland.
Bye