vendredi, août 25, 2006

Night life ;)

A bit longer breake. For more than 4 days I didn't had an Internet connection :/ But nothing important happened, so not much to write about ;)

This month is 'full' of memories: already three meetings with friends - 2 friends from high school and 1 from my studies. That's really cool - to meet with them after some months, even more than a year! I hope that now it will be shorter break ;)

Finally I bought a ticket for my first trip during this fall. So, on 7th October I'll start my travel and on 8th I'm going to visit René in Rotterdam and then on 10th September I'm going for a seminar to Brussels. I'll stay there until 14th September. It will be my first time in Rotterdam, so it will be nice visit :) And I like Brussels very much, so I'm happy to be there again. I hope only that weather will be nice :p

Bad news is that tickets to Cardiff are more expensive that they were in July this year :( That's even a very bad news for me. And I still don't have this last reimbursement and those 2 other delayed transfers :/ Difficult life...

And now I'm watching a world premier of "Ça Ira" - an opera composed by Roger Waters (Pink Floyd). The main idea of it it's a French Revolution and revolutions in general as a 'movement of the world". Between this main revolution you may see also eg. so called "Springtime of Nations", Polish fights with communism etc. Btw - it's organized in Poznań :) As a symbolic thing - city so strongly related with fights for freedom during the communism. About the Poznań 1956 protests (sometimes called Poznań insurrection 1956) you may read here and here. If you'll be interested of course ;)
But coming back to this opera. It's directed by Polish artist - Janusz Józefowicz. He is quite unique artist in Poland - he's director, producer, choreographer, actor and artistic director of Theatre "Buffo" in Warsaw. Besides that he likes also sing a bit, dance a bit and even tap dancing ;) What I must admitt - he's doing all shows in a very professional way, but also full of colours, interesting clothes, props, in innovative ways, with innovative methods etc. And when Roger Waters selected Poland for world premiere of his opera - I'm not surprised that he decided to have Janusz Józefowicz as a coworker :) Good for us. And one plus for our public TV - they have live broadcast :) Something not really usual in this TV, to show 'artistic, cultural' and new things ;)

Ok, I don't have creative vein today, so better to not write long, but stupid posts ;) Sometimes silence is gold... ;)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Silence can be gold, but in blogs I'm not sure. And weather in Belgium and Holland; the low countries.... that will be fun for you :) Prepare for some rain!