lundi, août 14, 2006

Bittersweet day

Today I was reading new posts on my linked blogs. And I found a wonderful post on Adelines' blog - specially for me! This is sooo sweet - wonderful poem and a poster from a great movie "Life is beautiful" :))) Cool! Thank you very much Adeline!




That's a good moment of today :)


Day in general was quite ok. It was very lazy morning and noon- long sleep, slow breakfast and coffee with cakes. Then we thought that it would be nice to go to the nearest town - go around and maybe a bit shopping. So, we did it ;) And my uncle with aunt decided to buy first some small things like fruits and a film for my old camera (to have some nice pics from this visit ;)) But after that they decided about two things more - a coffeeset for 6 people (for my parents) and a nice 'sporty' handbag (for me). That's very nice, specially for me - when I'm travelling I often didn't had anything small to put only my wallet, camera and mobile phone ;) So, nice presents :) And then we have a nice ice-creams :)


But at the evening there was not really nice situation - when I told my mother about the seminar in Brussels, she get a bit angry. They borrowed money for my last tickets and I still didn't get my reimbursement, so they can't give them back :( And now new ticket arrived :( And she decided not to borrow next money from other people, so I don't know how I'll solve this situation. And I must go! I have already problems with my final seminar of TATEM in Morocco - crazy costs of tickets :( Now this, and this is just a beginning of my travelling during the autumn. Ufff... It's so stupid, that people must lost their energy, time and even health (yes, too much stress is not good at all for our health!) for getting money all the time :/
Ok, stop thinking about it for now...

Yes, Adeline - I'm from Poland and I still live here :) But I'm starting to be more and more surprised how I may live here with so stupid political situation ;) But who knows, maybe in the future I'll live for some years in different countries, eg. France :)

Correction: this Anonymus in my comments it is (in 95% of time) my friend Rene. I don't understand why he's avoiding writing his name there :p

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Let me make a correction on the correction, which Adeline also could make as French citizen, It's not Rene, but René ;) And whom sais it's me :D

Adeline a dit…

Nowadays, people are moving so easily, look at me :)
So it would be coming true you might come to France in the future! But all projects need funds and it is important to plan in advance and save. I Know this problem, actually I need to pay back my loads before deciding to leave for the BC (i.e. British Colombia) for a long stay to improve my english there...

Hé the Dutch Renééééé maybe likes to be invisible and unknown, hahahahaha. That's true to not forgot the "é"!
:)))