vendredi, janvier 19, 2007

Going again

Ok, didn't manage to write anything during last busy days. Now I'll also not write much. Just one to inform those, who are reading it that between 18th and 28th of January I'm off from home.
I'm going to be trained as well ;) I'll take a part in the training for trainers on cross-cultural competences, which will take place somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Polish mountains (but those small ones). Seriously - just our hostel and one farm, even not a village.
We'll have this small hostel for ourselves. Group is small - I think 17 people + trainer, coming from 5 countries: Poland, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria and Germany. I hope it'll be a good time.
I'm suppouse to have a wireless internet there, but let's see how it'll work. Especially that the weather is totally crazy, so who knows...
I will be back on 28th at the evening. Hugs!
Aha, you may find the info, where am I - HERE. Even in English and German ;) Some of our small hostels seems to be modern ;)

Aucun commentaire: