mardi, septembre 19, 2006

Unforgettable experience

I must admit that I love sweets. Fortunately or not, that's not important ;)
But from all sweets I love most chocolate :)))))))))
And from all chocolates (which I tasted) I love most "Pierre Marcolini"
"This creator of happiness has allowed us to discover flavours we would never have dreamed of!"

I remember - my frist time in Brussels. I thought "Ok, I'll buy some of those famous Belgian chocolates". When I shared this idea with my friend (whom invited me to visit him in BXL), he answered "You shouldn't buy those. I know a special place. Just wait and see."
He took me to a shop, which from outside looks as a jewlery and from inside as a mixture of jewlery and an art gallery. This atmosphere... And those incredible chocolates around... That's how I discovered a shop of "Pierre Marcolini" in Brussels, near Grand Sablon.


In reality it looks much better. Great place with great people working in it and - what is most important - wonderful chocolates!
I couldn't sober myself and of course I bought one chocolate bar and few single chocolates and I took it home. When I tried them...
"...placing a Pierre Marcolini creation into your mouth is an experience that often borders on the Absolute"
That's my feeling in this moment! Really... Long time aftet that I was just dreaming to taste them again. To experience this great feeling again...


And just few days ago I had this opportunity to visit the same place after more than one year! And I bought again one bar. And this is second day of my happiness... This taste is so amazing, that eating this chocolate is really strong feeling... Mixture of happiness for body and mind... maybe more mind even... Amazing! Now I think that there are only few things which cause such strong feeling of... I don't know - happiness? Delight?
My nowadays delight is made from chocolate coating, cane sugar, lecithin, vanilla pod from Tahiti, pieces of pistachios, hazelnuts and almonds. And all those words mean nothing in describing this incredible taste...
I just love them and I want to move to one of the places where he has his shops and also to earn much money (the only bad thing is that those chocolates are expensive - at least in mine and my friends opionion). That would be great :)



And guys - I'm not paid by him to make such commercial on my blog :p And such commercial wouldn't have much sense in it if my blog is visited only by very few friends of mine ;) I even bought this one bar with my last Euros! But I'll not conceal that if somebody working for him to make an Internet researches would find this post and 'award' me with some nice chocolate - I would be sooo happy ;) :p

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Maybe you should work at his PR department :P

Anonyme a dit…

Just contact me by sms, when you have free time to have a chat....

And why 'poor Lara'?