dimanche, septembre 17, 2006

Rotterdam - photos

Because I don't have a digital camera, now I have a problem with photos. To publish them I must first finish my film, make copies and then find somebody who will scan nicely my photos. It'll take some time and I'm not sure if I'll manage to do this before my travel to Cardiff. So, I decided to publish here some photos of places which I visited during my stay, which I found in the net . I found them all on the Trekearth. Even there is similar weather on most of them ;) So, I could do the same of very similar one if I would have the digital camera :) So...

Very expensive apartment blocks and also place where my bus stops ;)

Old warehouse, where you may fidn description of trade places - make zoom for that ;)

Historical New York Hotel. Under those umbrellas we had our cofffee-tea break ;) Background - Montevideo, one of the most expensive sky raiser in Rotterdam View from this hotel 'terrace-garden'. There were no people laying there, but instead that we saw many brides and grooms making wedding photos ;)

Watertaxi - something normal in Rotterdam ;)

One of those fancy modern buildings ;)

Famous cubic houses and the Pencil ;)

Again :)


Comic statue - bench near those cubic houses

Statue 'City without a heart' - related with WWII

Both photos - famous Erasmus Bridge

Old Harbour, lovely place with many caffees and restaurants. Here with bad weather :( In my case - perfect one ;)

'Ordinary' house in Rotterdam ;)

Again modern buildings in the centre


Stereotyping a bit ;) Windmill :p

1 commentaire:

René Keijzer a dit…

Thanks for you great real pictures! They are more beautifull then these ones ;)