vendredi, août 11, 2006

Update

I need some change, so at least changing coulour of the font ;)
I know (somewhere deep in my heart or brain) that probably you're right with your comments. But with my strange mood since some time I don't believe you :p But I still believe that it'll change somwhere in the future. Besides, my friend from Polish blog believes strongly that dreams come true and she is trying to convince me ;) If some of my night dreams could come true it would be so incredible :)
When I was last time in Toruń (yes, with you Biba :))) there was a beginning of the Festival called "Summer of movies". During this opening we 'discovered' a great French band called Taraf Dékalé. I liked them a lot even after those few songs, which we've heard. So, since few days I have a pleasure to listen one of their albums "Vieille machine". It's a cool music, I recommend it :)
Today I have a nice guests. My friend from highschool visited me. Together with her kids :) My god-daughter is 3 years old, she loves laughing and don't want to talk much :) Her older brother (6 years old) is a clever and nice thinker-talker :) They are very nice :)
Amazing is a fact that girl, with whom I was sitting in one desk has already 2 kids, third in November and the oldest will start the reception class in September! In comparision with that my life still is definitely hm... "childlish?" and empty. Our world is strange...
Yesterday I received an invitation for a reunion of graduates of my department. Am I so old?? But seriously, there are 4 reasons for this reunion: 10 years of department, 15 years of the European Studies (speciality), 80 years of my uni, 50 years of work of my promoter. It looks very interesting. But on 20th of October I'll be in Izmir, having an evaluation meeting of our training course. A bit pity, next opportunity will be probably in 10 years - when there will be 90 years of my uni.
It looks that we'll not meet during this long weekend with Eva and guys, but in the next one. Long weekend because of bank holiday on 15th, so whole Poland is relaxing ;) So, guys promissed to visit Eva in next Saturday, so after one month we will (maybe) see each other. Maybe there will be also Johannes, Biba :) He still has his volunteering time in Toruń. Should I convey a piece of news for him from you? Or maybe take his e-mail address?
It would be great to meet 'my small group' again :) I miss them a lot...

Aucun commentaire: