dimanche, août 06, 2006

Crisis?

I'm not sure if I should continue this blog. I'm up to date in my Polish one and it's not so good idea to write similar things on both. I thought that it'll be a place for my friends - to be updated with my life. But it seems it don't work so well. So, maybe I should leave it. I must think about it.

I have a strange period in my life. Very unstable emotionally and because of that rest is also not so good. I can't concentrate on my work, I'm lazy and must 'push' myself to work, I'm not creative at all and not efficient :/ And it doesn't seems that it'll change soon - my personal life seems not change in the nearest future. And if yes - probably it'll be not for good, at least if I may judge the situation. Eh...

I should prepare myself for the nearest projects, but as I wrote already - it doesn't work good. But I MUST. I want to be professional during them. Cross your fingers for that (if anyone will read it ;))

It seems that my autumn will be travelling time. Starting in September - (probably) Rotterdam, Brussels, Cardiff. Then will come October with still Cardiff at the beginning then Izmir, probably Hungary (sorry Biba, I can't remember this name of the town :/). Then on the turn of October and November will be Bonn (probably) and after it - Essaouira in Morocco. And I think it'll be all for this year, but never know... But all those travels are under the question mark, because of money - I alway must buy ticket first and then will be reimubrsed. And it's very expensive if you will count all of them! And if it comes to participation - most of the they are paying during projects, so it's quite ok. But e.g. with Cardiff I don't know how it will looks. Preparatory meeting was in the first part of June and I'm still waiting for my money :( And the most expensive will be Turkey and Morocco. I hope that I'll solve this problem somehow, but I'm not sure :(

Ehhh...

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Keep on informing us!
It will be also a good way to keep your friends updated when you're travelling that much! :)

Anonyme a dit…

oh dear,

don't worry, be happy! :D
unfortunately i can't solve all your problems, but i can hitchhike with you to turkey, if you want :)

come on, be positive
this life is just to short to frown and be stressed...

Adeline a dit…

Hé! Biba is allright!
Life is so beautiful, take the best of it!
By the way, I expect to watch all pictures of your next trip around Europe! So lets do it! Hahahahaa
:D
Do you come from Poland?