samedi, juillet 08, 2006

Strasbourg - again :)

So, at the morning on 14th June I start my travel to Strasbourg. Again more complicated because of different reasons. First by bus (National Express) to London. Due to the traffic we have more than 45 minutes of delay! This fact influence on me strongly - much stress that my travel details will changed, finally I didn't had time to go by the underground, so I used taxi. But I manage to catch my EuroStar train from London to Paris. It's is a nice travel, take only 2:50 h, I can't understand why people prefer planes on this way - if you'll think about the timing, ways to/from airports etc. In Paris I needed only to change stations from Nord to East, they are very close, few minutes only. Then I had a train to Strasbourg. Very nice travel. And in Strasbourg by tram to European Youth Centre. Ufff... long description ;)
In Strasbourg I was a participant of the TC Charter - Training course on Developing Youth Participation Projects. It was very interesting training course, with many nice inputs and remarks. I liked work of the team, especially Andreas and Nadine. Didi as an expert was also very interesting.
Our group was very diverse. Many motivated people, but few (mostly from local authorities) came there only for vacation - in my opinion. They didn't want to participate almost in any group work, even if they did - it was just saying few words and that's all. That was a bad example for others and also loosing money of the Council of Europe for such people. There were so many applications for each place, that's pity that they took place of other people. But that's always a risk, you never can't choose only active and motivated participants only by application form.
I've met there also 2 participants which I've met earlier - George from Giorgia and my friend Anna from Hungary :) I like Anna very much, she will come to visit me tomorrow and stay some time in my home :) Besides them I've met there few other nice people - Kaja, Antonella, James, Ranko, Sonya, Chloe etc. With 3 of them (Kaja, Anto and James) we created a very nice little sub-group :) I've spent a lovely time with them - talking, laughing, walking around city, drinking wine on the river bank, watching match - Italy versus Czech Republic, eating tarte flambee etc. Great time :) With Kaja and James I'm in contact via MSN, with Antonella still only via e-mail.
Generally, it was a good time - interesting training course, very nice non-formal time, wonderful - my beloved - city, nice weather :)
I stayed in Strasbourg for 11 days - since 14th until 25th June. Then I was going home... for 2 days ;) Maybe I'll put few photos from Strasbourg, but not now.

Aucun commentaire: