samedi, juillet 08, 2006

Cardiff

Ufff... long, long time of silence. Time to overtake it a bit ;) So... my a bit crazy June ;)
First on my list was Cardiff. I was there only for 1,5 day - for a Preparatory Meeting of the trainers team and organizers of European Module 4 (here is more about European Modules). Due to different reasons (mostly financial) I came to Cardiff by bus. It was long trip, but I survived it in better condition that I thought I'll. Our EM will be held in Novotel Hotel, what means very nice environment for youth event ;) During the first evening we have time to get know each other a bit more. I think I'll work with interesting people. I hope I'll manage my tasks as good as possible. I must admit that I'm a bit affraid - it's first such serious job for me in youth work. Cross your fingers for me :)
Next day was quite busy - we spent most of it on reading all those applications and choosing future participants. Besides that we're talking about the framework and background of all Modules and this particular one, about future communication, about my tasks etc. And at the evening we have dinner in very nice Italian restaurant, where we'll also take our participants during the training :) That was very nice :)
They also have meeting on the next day, but I was already on the way to Strasbourg.

Aucun commentaire: