dimanche, mars 12, 2006

Memories

Because I had still some problems in my life (mostly in professional part of it) I'll use my old habbit - remind myself a great moments of my life. For better mood :) And I'll use this possibility also for explaining my adventure with French language.
I've started to learn French in last year. Due to lack of money I just used a multimedia course for that. After some time I was accepted as a participant of French language course And here my photostory begin ;)

In this place I was living for one month :)

I was a participant of the French language course organized by the Council of Europe.

We have a much time to know city very well ;) And, of course, for some of us it wasn't first time in Strasbourg.

And even if we have really hard work to do...

... we still found some time for parties :p

So, we have a great time during evenings...

... but also during the days :)

And after this month I for sure...


...even more than before :)

And after that I may say that my French is better. But still - I'm beginner :)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

It's a good habbit to remember good old times. And since you're really in love with Strassburg, I can understand you choose this place. The photo with the heart tells everything. I'm sure you will come back to this place.

ice breaker a dit…

I wish i was in love with strasbourg! I spend a lot of time there and do not like it all too much, maybe you can give me some ideas how to make my stays more joyful!