mardi, mars 07, 2006

Better

It's better :) Not very good, but for sure better. Thank you guys for your care!

I'm still filling some applications! It seems it's never-ending story... Applications for being a trainer or participate in some events, job applications, grants applications ufff...
Yesterday I was in Warsaw - I had a meeting concerning possible cooperation with a network of women' NGOs from the CEE. It was quite interesting. We'll see how it'll be in the future :p After this meeting I've met our (PYC) president to talk a bit about board stuff. There are many things which we must solve nowadays, but the most important is cooperation with our Ministry of Education (after change of the Minister) and completing all documents needed for application for being an observer member in European Youth Forum. We want to complete this and send before April. Hope we'll manage. Next week we'll have a board meeting, also to manage this application.

I've noticed that since some time I'm listing only four CDs:
1. Mission Impossible 1 - soundtrack,
2. Pulp Fiction - soundtrack,
3. Musical Hair - soundtrack,
4. Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un m'a dit.
My favourites are Carla and Hair. At least now ;) I don't have "special" kind of music or artist, which I like the most - it's chaning all the time. I love so many different kinds and artists. In my opinion if you're listen only one - you put some limits for yourself and you don't know many great things. So, in my case it refer also to movies, books, food...
Now I'm looking for a guy singing great songs in French. I need some change ;) Of course, I know some great artists like Aznavour, Montand or Dassin. And I love also this kind of French music. But now I'm looking for something more in "Carla" style.

Finally - part of one song of Carla - Raphaël. But you should hear it to "feel" it...

Pas de délice, pas d'étincelle, pas de malice sans Raphaël,

Les jours sans lui deviennent ennui, et mes nuits s'ennuient de plus belle.

Pas d'inquiétude, pas de prélude, pas de promesse à l'éternel,

Juste l'amour dans notre lit, juste nos vies en arc-en-ciel, Raphaël...

A l'air d'un sage, et ses paroles sont de velours,

De sa voix grave et de son regard sans détours,

Quand il raconte, quand il invente, je peux l'écouter

Nuit et jour... Hmm

1 commentaire:

Björn van Roozendaal a dit…

Raphael is indeed nice! :) Also try 'the news/natural mystic' from Jack Johnson, you will like it!