samedi, février 25, 2006

Travellers' tests

Today I was reading some blogs, jumping from one to another. In this way I've found some really interesting blogs. I will continue reading them in the future.
During this I've found a blog of young Finish journalist. And there I've found 2 interesting websites. First I knew already (from blogs of my two friends - Bettina and Jola) and made my "test". Second was new for me, but really cool. One problem - you must remember all those flights :/

Outcome: nothing extraordinary ;) Summary: I've visited only 12 countries (some of them of course at least few times), what means 5% of the globe. There is a much place for improvement ;) About flights - together more than 18200 km. Plus at least 22000 km in buses or trains. Sounds quite much, but that's nothing.

But with my passion for travelling I'm convinced that it is just beginning!

Aucun commentaire: