mardi, février 28, 2006

Daily life

I'm trying to convince my good friend - Rene (yes - you ;))) to join me here and write together with me. But he is shy :p

Meeting about the new NGO was quite interesting and efficient. Statut is accepted, board and audit commission elected. And a big surprise for me - I was elected as a board member! The bad news is - it's for 3 years :S But I may always resign - in the case of new job somewhere or lack of free time for it.

Since few days I'm writing applications for a job as a trainer. They are quite many in those days. Wonder if I'll be accepted. Now I'm filling one about YOUTH Program training for SEE-countries. And listening the soundtrack from "Pulp Fiction" :)

Professional work as a trainer is my biggest dream since one year. I'm trying to take any possible steps to be closer and closer to it. But this is quite difficult. Last time in Strasbourg I've spoke with my friend Howard that trainers environment in Europe is like a "magic circle" and it's hard to get inside for new people. It needs time and patience. But I still believe it's possible and fight for my dream.

I'm home since 10 days and already miss travels! I must have some big travellers in the history of my family - it's the only one answer for my "strange" attitude. When I'm home for some weeks, I'm beginning to be not realy nice person :p So, I must travel to have a good mental health - mine and people around me ;)

Aucun commentaire: