mardi, janvier 01, 2008

New Years thought

Result of the last few days (hm... maybe last 15 years rather) - I should never have hope, it's useless and make the life more painful in the result. Hoping for something in 90% (if not more) has only negative result, so... I will try to forget about such a feeling like this one.

1 commentaire:

biba a dit…

It must be very hard, I know. Losing hope, disappointments. It's horrible, but just as horrible as not having hopes, I guess. Maybe the truth is somewhere between! Don't give up hope, but don't get carried away. I honestly believe that it's possible to do. And it's possible to be happy even if there's longing, and not enough fulfillment.

Ok, maybe it's just bullshitting, and doesn't help you much, I only wanted to share some positive thoughts. I'm not exactly in a happy state of my life either, but hope is the only thing that gets me moving, so I thought to write a protective speech about it. :D

Hugs from Budapest,
from the crazy red-head ;)