mardi, mars 20, 2007

Again and again...

So, I'm going again tomorrow. I had such a big delays on this blog - already easly 4 posts, probably more. It's loosing it sense again slowly. Polish one as well.

Tomorrow at the morning I'm going to Berlin to take a part in the International Forum on Human Rigts. The Forum will be between 21st and 25th of March. On 27th I'll fly to Brussels to work during the preparatory meeting of the European Youth Week. If everything will be ok on 28th on late afternoon I'll fly to Istanbul to take part in a Symposium concerning the interreligious and intercultural dialogue. If it'll not be ok - I'll go home. I hope that everything will be ok - I would love to go there!

So, I'll be hopefully at home on 1st (maybe 2nd) of April. If not - on 28th or 29th of March. We'll see...

PS. HERE you may find photos from the NCCs Meeting and Action Week in Warsaw. Have a nice time :p

3 commentaires:

René Keijzer a dit…

Hi Aga!

I'm always reading this blog, and most of the time also fast in putting a comment ;)

Great that you travel so much!
Even more then me :)))

HUgs,

René

ice breaker a dit…

dear aga - as usual you can find my speech, this time for opening the youth summit atmy blog

Anonyme a dit…

This is great info to know.