dimanche, février 04, 2007

Time to party

Since 2 days I'm sitting home and relaxing - reading books, listening to the music, talking with friends and family, sending e-mails, playing stupid games ;) But to be honest - I'm missing my friends. 2 friends leaving nearby has little kids, husbands, jobs and houses 'to take care about', so they almost don't have a free time to meet with me. And now most of my other friends is quite busy, so not being online very often. That makes me a bit more melancholic... I should find new friends somewhere near, but how to do it now... I love leaving in the village, but sometimes it makes things more difficult. And I would love to just go out with friends, have a great time together... But in 5 days I'll be in Berlin, so at least for 3 days I'll have many friends around :D But then probably longer break again... But who knows!

Because I bought this laptop in this time I had a promotional offer - I could order Windows Vista Home Premium for free. Just paying for tax and transport - whole was 20 Euro. I ordered and in 6-8 weeks (!) I should have it home. Until then I'll consider if I should install it ;) Sergej started 3 days ago and made a huge mess with his computer... But from the other hand this one is 'adapted' for Windows Vista, at least it's written like that on the cover. Let's wait and see...

Today we had a national eliminations for Eurovision. I decided to watch it and was quite surprised. For 10 bands - 4 - lets say - weren't Polish (2 Swedish, one I don't remember from where and one mixed). And I must say that I liked the song which won. If you want to hear (and see) it - it's HERE. I must say that I liked the idea that Poland will be represented by girl with Russian origin and black British guy :D It seems that young people don't support the 'only-one-right-government' with his 'mission of Polish Poland'. At least not in music tastes. I'll cross my fingers for this song when the time will come...

Ok, going to sleep finally!

Aucun commentaire: