samedi, janvier 06, 2007

Back from Berlin

Back from Berlin. Back from Warsaw. Don't feel like writing the post about it. Don't feel like having this blog any longer.

Berlin was amazing, beautiful time with great people. Happy to meet so many new interesting people. Great time, place, people... Only little dissapointments, but it doesn't matter in the whole vision at all. One of the times of my life for sure! And miss it a lot... a lot...

3 commentaires:

René Keijzer a dit…

Hi Aga!

I think that more then two people will be disappointed if you stop this blog... your sisters and brother hope you will continue this blog. If you want to talk about your little dissapointments you can always talk with me...

HUGS,

René

Cata a dit…

AGA DON'T STOP writing on this BLOG... I will cry ...is not good for me to cry

Unknown a dit…

Come on, sweetheart, you need to practice your engish writing skills anyway, for your future postgraduate studies in the UK. So beside breaking our hearts you would weaken your... hhmmm, position, or whatever! :)

Anyway, do as you feel, my dear friend, but don't be disappointed for too long, life is too short, you need to save the time for happiness. ;) I'm sure if you train yourself a little bit you will be able to fight more effectively with those little evil creatures in your soul who are responsible for bad mood. Believe me they are there. But they can be won out. Fight and feel the victory! ;)

Cheeeeers****