mardi, décembre 26, 2006

Post-Christmas ;)

Uffff... As usual - for my parents - we prepared so much food (even if I was explaining it's much too much ;p) that we didn't ate half of it even with our guests, so now we'll continue eating 'the rests' for at least next few days :/

As you may see we ate a lot during the Christmas time ;) It was very good, I must admitt that. My parents are good in cooking and baking and they like it, so they don't ask me to help them much - what is good and bad in the same time ;)

Christmas Eve we spent only with the closest family - my parents, my brother and my uncle and godfather, whom is single, never been married, don't have children, so he is spending all holidays with us. Which is nice, I like him :) We had a nice dinner with carrols in the background. Then presents time. I got a nice photoalbum for 200 pics, some cosmetics, some underwear, a lot of sweets and little bit of money. My brother liked a lot a book, which I gaved to him, my parents especially liked those cups with photo of my niece and my uncle the whole present in general, so I chose good ;)
During the first day of Christmas we have guests - my mother brother with wife and two daugthers and my mother sister with husband and one of the sons with his girlfriend. So, all together we were 13 people, so a lot of talking and after some drinks a lot of noise ;) They were since 2 until 10, so nice and long visit.
And today we done absolutely nothing - after mass in the church just sitting, watching movies, talking, eating, reading and so on. Total relax :)

And tomorrow or day after tomorrow I plan to go to the city to buy a new suticase. Employees of Malev broked my suitcase on my trip to Orhid and they send me money to buy a new one. That's very good that they already did it, because then I may buy new one before my trip for NYE to Berlin. And I'm thinking to buy a cable to connect my laptop with the tv - to watch some movies which I have, my parents don't have a DVD-player, so this is a nice option. First I must check how much money I need for that.
Tomorrow Sylwia has birthday and she invited me to go, but during into consideration my Christmas expenses and a fact that I need quite much money for the Berlin-trip, I can't afford to go to Warsaw for her birthday :( That's a pity, because it seems there will be a nice party :( It's such a pity that Berlin is not a cheap city at all :/

Ok, I'm going to watch next movie ;) This time "Ballistic" with Antonio Banderas, whom I like quite much ;)

3 commentaires:

René Keijzer a dit…

So for the coming three days you know what you will eat :) Nice.

Just three nights and then we will see each other in Berlin... I can't wait!

Cata a dit…

Hey Aga why don't you take some food to Berlin maybe some of the others wil like to try polish Christmas food.
Sorry I din't informed you personaly about the blog I keep trying to see how it works.
Love your sister

René Keijzer a dit…

Some are faster then the wind ;)

Next time I will try to be not that fast if there is something new between the three sisters

"almost" Brother :)