mardi, mai 02, 2006

News

Losted will for writing this blog? Don't know.

Different things happened during this 'silent' period. The most important for me is a fact that I was accepted as a junior trainer / documentalist in one of the European Modules organized by the Partnership Programme on Youth Training of the Council of Europe and the European Commission. I'm very happy, it's first big step in my career as a trainer.
Until now I did only training for youth NGOs.
Besides this I'll be a translator during the International Fair in Spain (products made by women) at the beginning of June.
Also in June I'll go to Strasbourg for a training course about youth participation - this time unfortunately as a participant. But from the other way it's also good sometimes to be a participant ;)
I'll also apply for being a trainer in Portugal in July, so also a preparatory meeting in June. And I applied for being a trainer also in Turkey in June - it's a bit late, but they still need a trainer. Now I'm waiting for their decission. So, if everything will be ok I'll have a busy June! Starting from 2nd June, finishing at 25th June. Portugal - Spain - United Kingdom - France - Turkey - it would be a nice June :) I hope it'll be in this way!
And I just received an info about very good grant possibility for our NGO, but the deadline is 8th May! And I have alredy one publication to create, 2 applications for being trainer to fill and a little training during next weekend, so there is not much place for creating such big application. I'll decide tomorrow morning.
At the end - I miss my friends from other countries, want to see them as soon as possible!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Good to see that you will start to travel again, since we share this love :) And again to Strasbourg... you're really loving this place... maybe one day you will live there; I would be not surpised ;)