mardi, février 21, 2006

New adventure

February as a beginning of something? Why not - winter is ending, something new may born ;) I have already one blog - in my mother tongue (Polish), but I thoguth that it could be interesting to have one in English. Maybe - when I'll improve my skills - next one will be in French. But there is still a long way to French blog :p

What means "podróżniczka"? It is traveller in Polish. Why I chose this name? - that's easy ;) I'm trying to travel as often as it is possible. Even if 99% of my travels is related with youth projects, events and so on, still it's fantastic! Until now I visited only 10 countries, what means 4% of whole globe. Not much :/ But still have some time for improving :p

Something about me? It'll arise after, from next posts. For this moment - I'm youth worker in few NGOs on local, national and international level and I love it :D

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

great, im looking forward to read about all your adventures ;)
buziaki

d a dit…

That is a really great way to improve your languate. Good luck!! :)